Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing...

Today I am excited to introduce a couple of new faces to my blog!  These other moms will be blogging with me periodically so they may also share their stories and ideas.

First, my sister, Chrissy is also a stay home mom and she home schools!  She amazes me, I don't have the patience for homeschooling. ;)  She is my best friend and a great mom!  Chrissy has 4 kiddos ages 8, 6, 5, and 2!  She just recently adopted their little 5 year old boy from the Ukraine!  If you click on her picture you can read about their adoption journey.

Next, is Kristin.  Kristin and I are colleagues from Wheaton College.  We met in a marrieds small group during graduate school and became instant friends.  Kristin inspires me to find the strength I need to be a better mom (she may not believe me, but it's true; she is amazing!).  She is now celebrating her 10 year anniversary and has 2 beautiful special needs children.  She has an amazing story to share and I am so excited to have her blogging with me!

Finally, I want to introduce my mentor, Jenny.  God blessed me with Jenny's friendship shorty after having my first child.  She has been an excellent teacher and encourager to me as both a wife and mom.  Jenny has been married for 32 years, has 3 grown children, and 4 grandchildren.

I hope you enjoy learning from and growing with us!  We also hope to hear from you--your stories and ideas--as well.  :)  We hope to pass along our faith from one mom to another as well as to the next generation.

"I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also."


2 Timothy 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment